What Personal Information Does Jimhoyd Collect?
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to personalize and improve our service. We collect the following types of information from you:
Information You Provide to Us
We may receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features. The personal information you provide may be used for such purposes as responding to your requests for certain products and services, customizing the advertising and content you see, and communicating with you about specials, sales offers and new products.
- Registration: In order for you to use our website, you must complete a registration form. As part of this registration form, we require your email address, username, date of birth, first and last name, zip code, country.
- We may receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Jimhoyd may automatically receive and record certain "traffic data" on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Jimhoyd cookie information, and the page you requested. Jimhoyd uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its server, analyze trends and administer the website.
- Generally, our service may automatically collect usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our website and its components. This data is only used in the aggregate, that is, as a statistical measure, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of collective data enables us to figure out how often users use parts of the website, so we can make the website appealing to as many users as possible. In addition, we may provide statistical information, not information about you personally, to our partners about how our users, collectively, use our website. We share this type of statistical data so that our partners also understand how often people use their areas and our website, so that they, too, may provide you with an optimal Web experience.
- Many companies offer programs that help you to visit websites anonymously. While Jimhoyd will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available.
We may receive a confirmation when you open an e-mail from Jimhoyd if your computer supports this type of program, in order to help us make e-mails more interesting and helpful. We may also send out emails with news, notifications, or promotions. If you do not want to receive e-email or other mail from us, please update your profile under the 'Settings - Notificaitons' section of the website.
Information from Other Sources
For purposes such as improving personalization of our service, we may receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
Rights That You Grant Us
As the owner of any information, data, passwords, usernames, PINs, other log-in information, materials or other content (collectively, "Accounts Content") you provide to us through the Service, you are licensing the Accounts Content to Jimhoyd solely for the purpose of providing the Service. Jimhoyd may use such Accounts Content, but only to provide the Service to you. By submitting Accounts Content, you represent that you are entitled to submit it to Jimhoyd for use for this purpose, without any obligation by Jimhoyd to pay any fees or other limitations.
By using the Service, you expressly authorize Jimhoyd to access your Account Information maintained by identified third parties, on your behalf as your agent. When you use the "Add Accounts" feature of the Service, you will be directly connected to the website for the third party you have identified. Jimhoyd will submit information including usernames and passwords that you provide to log you into the site. You hereby authorize and permit Jimhoyd to use information submitted by you to the Service (such as account passwords and users names) to accomplish the foregoing and to configure the Service so that it is compatible with the third party sites for which you submit your information. For purposes of this Agreement and solely to provide the Account Information to you as part of the Service, you grant Jimhoyd a limited power of attorney, and appoint Jimhoyd as your attorney-in-fact and agent, to access third party sites, retrieve and use your information with the full power and authority to do and perform each thing necessary in connection with such activities, as you could do in person. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WHEN MINT IS ACCESSING AND RETRIEVING ACCOUNT INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTY SITES, MINT IS ACTING AS YOUR AGENT, AND NOT AS THE AGENT OF OR ON BEHALF OF THE THIRD PARTY. You understand and agree that the Service is not sponsored or endorsed by any third parties accessible through the Service.
What about Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we may transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our website are visited and by how many people. Jimhoyd cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your email address is.
Will Jimhoyd Share Any of the Information it Receives?
We neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone. We share your personal information only with your consent or to the business partners and affiliates as described below:
Affiliated Business We Do Not ControlWe are affiliated with a variety of businesses and work closely with them. You can easily recognize when an affiliated business is associated with your transaction. We will only share personal information that is necessary for the affiliate to complete the transaction. We require our affiliates to provide the same level of privacy protection that we do and they do not have the right to share or use personal information for any purpose other than for an authorized transaction.
PersonnelOur personnel (including, for the avoidance of doubt, consultants and/or contractors) may have access to user information while carrying out their duties in the normal course of our company business.
AgentsWe employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Examples include fulfilling orders, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments, and providing customer service. You hereby consent to our sharing of your personal information for the above purposes.
Business TransfersIn some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if Jimhoyd, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, customer information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party.
Is Information About Me Secure?
- Your Jimhoyd account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to work to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer.
- Only Jimhoyd employees who need personal information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to it. All of our employees are kept up to date on our privacy and security practices.
What Information Can I Access?
You can access your personal information on our website and correct, amend, or delete information that is inaccurate by updating your profile under the 'Settings' section of the website.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information, but then you may be unable to use certain features on our website.
- You are able to add or update certain information on pages, such as those listed in the 'What Personal Information Does Jimhoyd Collect?' section above. When you update information, however, we often maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records.
- You may request deletion of your Jimhoyd account by sending an email to email@example.com. Please note that some information may remain in our records after deletion of your account.
- As explained earlier, the 'help' portion of the toolbar on the majority of browsers will direct you on how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to command the browser to tell you when you receive a new cookie, or how to fully disable cookies. Please note, however, that if your browser does not accept cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of some of our attractive features.
Can Children Use Jimhoyd's Services?
You must be at least 13 years old to register to use the Jimhoyd website. As a result, Jimhoyd does not specifically collect information about children.
Conditions of Use
Third Party Websites
Questions or Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy at the Jimhoyd website, please send a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your privacy is important to us and we will make every effort to resolve your concerns.